Top 4 Highlights
- Luke cares for his patients like his own grandparents.
- Luke has passion for patients who are suffering from cognitive disorders.
- Luke has worked as a care provider in a prominent hospital environment.
- Luke is an old soul in a young man’s body. He is old fashioned and relates to people in their 80’s and 90’s more than his own generation.
I love the people I take care of as my own family. I can’t see myself doing anything else in my lifetime but caring for these people! I learn so much about life through their stories and experiences. They enhance my life and make me a better person. I receive much more than I give!
- Dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease, Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar
- Activities of Daily Living: Showering, Dressing, Meal Prep, Incontinence Care
- Transferring, Hoyer Lift, Standby Assist, Bed Bound Care
Certifications and Licenses
- CPR: Expires 01/2019
- First Aid: Expires 01/2019
- Fingerprint Clearance: Expires 04/16/2021
- C.N.A. Certificate: Expires 03/31/2021
“Luke is awesome. Very reliable, a hard worker and cares about his work. Luke is very hard working, has a wonderful personality and loves what he does!”
– A Professional Reference
Hospitality from the Heart
Have you noticed the shortage of caregivers and the increase number of seniors needing caregivers to remain in their homes? It’s a real problem and it’s getting worse with each passing day. In the coming years there simply won’t be enough good caregivers to support the seniors who need them!
Hart 2 Heart continuously recruits, interviews and professionally vets caregivers seven days a week, every week, every month.