Julian is Bi-lingual (Romanian and Italian) and is trained in all facets of caregiving.
I am proud that I can improve their lives. I like to make a client smile, improve their mood and help them care for themselves. I like helping them cope with all of the Activities of Daily Living and offering them a lifestyle of dignity.
- Dementia, Hospice, Fall Risk, Range of Motion
- Activities of Daily Living: Bathing, Incontinence, Meal Prep
- Transferring: Hoyer, Gait Belt, Bed bound, Combative
Certifications and Licenses
- CPR: Expires 1/2019
- First Aid: Expires 1/2019
- DL: Expires 04/07/2022
- Level One Fingerprint Card: Expires 04/07/2022
- X-RAY: Expires 3/2019
- CNA: Expires 2020
Hospitality from the Heart
Have you noticed a shortage of caregivers and the increased number of seniors needing caregivers to remain in their homes? It’s a real problem and it’s getting worse with each passing day. In the coming years there simply won’t be enough good caregivers to support the seniors who need them!
This week we found someone extraordinary!